Version 10.00 of our software has been uploaded to the DOWNLOADS - UPDATES pages of the website. Users with a valid support agreement may download and install this. Please contact us should you find any problems with the new software.
INSTALLATION ISSUES WITH LATEST UPGRADES
1. When installing from a CD or doing the FULL INSTALL from the website we recommend you always first un-install the previous version. When updating from the website UPDATES pages then do NOT un-install else you will loose important files.
2. Some computers will require an upgrade to ver. 2.x of the Microsoft .NET framework. We downloaded this for your convenience and it is available on our CD for installation when required. Browse your CD and run the file DOTNETFX_2.EXE file located in the CDINSTALL folder.
3. If you upgrade to ver. 10.0x from the internet you might get a message that the Security Key Driver is outdated. You must at least have driver version 6.60. Please download the latest driver from the UTILITIES page on our website. The admin. control center for Sentinel security keys may be used to get your connected key info. Open your internet explorer/browser and type in > localhost:1947/_int_/devices.html
4. When updating the VectorDraw File Converter always first remove any and all old versions of it before installing the update. Use windows CONTROL PANEL - ADD OR REMOVE PROGRAMS. The file converter is used to read/write DWG/DGN/DXF files.
5. VERY IMPORTANT !!! - The program modules your purchased is activated or not by the "SETUP FILE". The file name is MMSxxx_xxx.MRP where xxx_xxx represents your unique security key (dongle) number and this file must be present in the user account sub-folder .Mmsystems. Each setup file is only valid for a specific version of the software and with every upgrade the file must be updated. This updating can be done by using the 24/7/365 automatic setup file generator, byphoning us for a "VALIDATION CODE" when prompted by the software or by requesting a new setup file via email at . For the email request please make sure you ALWAYS state your company name, the dongle number and program version of the software you are running and your name. Without this information we can not reply speedily with a new setup file.